General Information and Resources:
- New York State Fact Sheet (PDF)
- List of 20 Local Municipalities in NY that have Passed Resolutions (PDF)
- Research Your Senator: Find your state senator\’s biographical information, voting records, issue positions, ratings given by interest groups, public statements, and campaign finance history.
- You can also find more information on your New York lawmakers here.
- Model Resolution (passed in West Virginia with Bi-Partisan Support
- Key Quotations from the Moreland Report (PDF)
- Poll: 82% of New Yorkers believe that corruption is a serious problem in the New York state legislature (PDF).
- Fact Sheets and Polls
- Fact Sheets on Specific Issues (environment, education, national security, health care, the economy)
- Why a constitutional amendment?
- It looks as though the “super PAC” era is coming to New York.
The Moreland Report
- Moreland Commission to Investigate Public Corruption Report can be found here.
- Editorial: State can\’t wait for all-at-once reform
Conservative Case for An Amendment
- Small Businesses Poll Strongly Against Citizens United (PDF)
- Fact Sheet: Why Conservatives should support an amendment
- Trans-Partisan opposition to Citizens United v. FEC
- Why Conservatives should overturn Citizens United v. FEC
- Big Money Flows in New Jersey Races to Thwart Christie Agenda
- Democrats outspend GOP in Virginia governor\’s race
- Money Doesn\’t Equal Speech
If your senator needs deep background on corporate legal history
Notice on Senate Rules on Resolutions: Important to convey during meetings